Notices
Closed Thread

Thread: Bird auctions

1. #1 Bird auctions 
    Occasionally i go to the odd bird auction to see what there is and buy practical things (everythin is so cheap)... I got my water containers from there and some of my nest boxes, breeding boxes and show cages...

I use my show cages for transporting my birds around the house garden and to new homes (if im delievering)

No that i have Kakariki's i need something a little bigger... Do you know if there are show boxes that are show boxes but for bigger birds...i have seen some but not the type im looking for... I need a bigger box with a bit bigger door... Does anyone know where i can get them from?
    The Budgies > Lucky, B.B, Angel, Dream, Jackpot, Missie, Lola, Jacob, Drift, Twist, Lily, Neo, Daisy, Tommy, Stewie, Zulu, Reno, Nova, Puzzle and Rio!

Blog Entries
    Could you please let me know where these bird auctions are.

i found my local one in the newspaper under teh bird section... because they sell birds there it was under teh birds for sale bit... If you become a member you can sell stuff... I mean at ours they seel most stuff.... Birds. bird stuff, rabbits, hamsters, gerbils, a lawnmower... this weeek there was a huge age that went for like 40... it was pretty good... Have a look in your paper and on the internet im sure you will find one...
    The Budgies > Lucky, B.B, Angel, Dream, Jackpot, Missie, Lola, Jacob, Drift, Twist, Lily, Neo, Daisy, Tommy, Stewie, Zulu, Reno, Nova, Puzzle and Rio!

Thread Information