Popular Budgie Varieties
- Light Greens and Skyblues An explanation of the necessity of combining the colours to maintain size and head qualities.
- Grey Greens The largest of the budgerigar varieties.
- Opalines An appeal to save the Opaline as a variety in its own right.
- Cinnamons by Brian Byles Discussion of the change in attitudes towards the Cinnamon over the past 50 years.
- Dark Greens and Cobalts Not only very popular, but useful for improving the colour in other varieties.
- Dominant Pieds How Dominant Pieds can improve a stud.
- Recessive Pieds How leading breeders have improved this variety.